Purrfect Care: Designed for cats!
Dr. Janet K. Cohn opened Purrfect Care Feline Medical Center in 2015 to fulfill a niche for top quality feline medical care with a softer touch. Our staff and facilities are dedicated to providing the ultimate in cat care and comfort.
Come visit our hospital in Grandview and you will see what sets us apart from other vets:
- In our waiting area we have comfortable furniture and tables to place your cat carriers on so your cat is off the ground.
- Our exam rooms feature multiple feline-friendly platforms so your cat can choose where s/he is most comfortable being examined (no stainless steel tables here!).
- Our treatment area has cages with heated floors for your cat’s comfort and quicker recovery from anesthesia.
- We offer in-home care through our house call service for those cats or families who would find this less stressful or more convenient.
- We are ranked by the AAFP (American Association of Feline Practitioners) as a Gold Level Cat Friendly Practice, which is the highest level a veterinary practice can achieve.
As you can see, a great deal of thought has gone into what we can do to make you and your cat feel at home.
Our Mission Statement
At Purrfect Care Feline Medical Center we believe cats are incredibly complex and wonderful creatures. The mission of Purrfect Care Feline Medical Center is to enhance the quality of life of these amazing animals and their people. We will accomplish this goal by strengthening the feline-human bond for each of our patients, providing the best possible veterinary care in an individualized manner, and educating our clients and the cat-owning community about the unique needs and nature of cats.
Our pledge to our clients:
To offer the highest quality of feline medical services.
To treat our patients and clients with respect and understanding.
To take the time to fully explain our proposed medical plan, including potential treatment options, their side effects and costs.
To treat each patient and client as individuals with unique needs.
To provide our services with honesty and integrity.
Call us at (614) 486-7877 today to schedule your cat's next visit, we can't wait to meet you!