We strive to keep our clients up-to-date on the latest news and information for cat lovers.
Latest News and Updates
- Artie Josie & Teddy enjoying the birds on @BBCAMERICA hoping for more birds tonight on @BluePlanetII #cat #cats… https://t.co/v12u13wGKP
- Cats even find Dr Cohn when she’s on vacation #cat #cats #columbus #CatsofTwitter https://t.co/4QloLoOM3O
- Thanks to #osu #veterinarian club for inviting Dr Cohn to share her low stress cat handling techniques this week… https://t.co/ZMw4ihRdFH
- Looking forward to #grandview Hop on 12/9/17 at 5pm @ingrandview
- Carl wants to remind everyone that ‘this is his happy face!’ So when you see him in the front office please rememb… https://t.co/ddlxHv7aPd
- stray kitty that needs a home blood tests -neutered dewormed & vaccinated Interested parties contact us #Columbus… https://t.co/XceY4PUwlI
The Cornell Feline Health Center is dedicated to improving the welfare of all cats by supporting research on diseases and conditions that affect cats and by providing information to owners, breeders, and veterinary professionals worldwide.
The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) is a professional organization representing feline practitioners who are passionate about the care of cats. The AAFP is dedicated to advancing the field of feline medicine and surgery by setting the standards of feline care through the publication of practice guidelines, position statements, and by providing continuing education.
ABVP was founded in 1978 and its Diplomates have a common desire and willingness to deliver superior, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary veterinary service to the public. They are veterinarians who have demonstrated expertise in the broad range of clinical subjects relevant to their practice and display the ability to communicate medical observations and data in an organized and appropriate manner.