We strive to keep our clients up-to-date on the latest news and information for cat lovers.
Latest News and Updates
- What should I feed my cat? Check out Dr. Cohn's tips! https://t.co/ejg4jNkCPk https://t.co/g57WjkkcPJ
- Leonard playing tag #kitten #kittens #kittensofinstagram #cat #CatsOfTwitter #cats #columbus https://t.co/BdpTsplTbp
- Looking for ways to keep your cat happy at home? Here are some great environmental enrichment ideas for your cat!… https://t.co/E6wAgTtz79
- Renaldo is faster than Dr Cohn’s cats at this feeder toy https://t.co/1Sd10wJSrP
- 6 day old 2/3 lbs #tuxedocat #kittens #kitten #cat #cats @ Purrfect Care Feline Medical Center https://t.co/ORbJSl560B
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
The Cornell Feline Health Center is dedicated to improving the welfare of all cats by supporting research on diseases and conditions that affect cats and by providing information to owners, breeders, and veterinary professionals worldwide.
The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) is a professional organization representing feline practitioners who are passionate about the care of cats. The AAFP is dedicated to advancing the field of feline medicine and surgery by setting the standards of feline care through the publication of practice guidelines, position statements, and by providing continuing education.
ABVP was founded in 1978 and its Diplomates have a common desire and willingness to deliver superior, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary veterinary service to the public. They are veterinarians who have demonstrated expertise in the broad range of clinical subjects relevant to their practice and display the ability to communicate medical observations and data in an organized and appropriate manner.